Plan Your Trip to Boston
The Boston Logan International Airport, officially known as General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport, Logan International Airport or simply Boston Airport, is the main international airport serving the city of Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
> Getting Around Boston
There are many ways to get around Boston...car, bus, taxi, bike, pedicab, boat or your own two feet!
- Logan Express: Non-stop bus that runs between BOS Airport and Braintree, Framingham, Woburn, Back Bay and Peabody in 45 minutes’ maximum. Find more information here.
- Shuttle Bus: MBTA Blue Line runs between all the terminals at Boston Airport as well as to the Airport Station. Buses run every 5-6 minutes. Find more information here.
- Water Shuttles and Taxis: Connects with Downtown Boston and other interesting places. 66 route Shuttle bus for free between the Boston Dock and all the terminals at the airport. Find more information here.
- MBTA: There are two lines that offer service at the airport:
- Sliver Line Bus: At the first stop (South Station) connects with the commuter rail Red Line.
- Blue Line Subway: Connects with the Green and Orange Line and the Commuter Rail at North Station.
- Find more information here.
- Taxi: In all terminals taxis wait outside the arrivals level. To go to Downtown Boston fare is about $25-$45. Find more information here.
> Directions and Parking
Getting to the Hynes Convention Center
Boston is known as America’s Walking City, so rest assured when you meet in Boston, you will get to the convention center in no time at all. Boston has the shortest airport to convention center drive time in the country and good public transportation systems.Find more information on getting to the convention center here.
Within a three-block walk of the Hynes Convention Center are numerous parking garages totaling over 4,400 spaces. There is limited meter parking available around the Hynes and adjacent streets.
Find more information here.
There are numerous delicious dining opportunities in Boston. For a list of Boston dining suggestions, go to the restaurants page on the Boston USA website.
Boston is a city full of history and top attractions. Visit the Boston USA attractions page to find out more.